- Crafted from premium-grade materials, the SDS Hammering Plus Bit is built to withstand the rigors of demanding drilling and chiseling applications.
- Designed to work seamlessly with SDS (Special Direct System) rotary hammer drills, ensuring a secure and efficient connection for optimal performance.
- The bit combines drilling and chiseling functions, making it versatile for tasks such as drilling holes in concrete and masonry or light chiseling work.
- The innovative flute design and carbide tip provide efficient drilling, reducing friction and enhancing speed even in tough materials.
- Offers controlled and precise chiseling action, enabling users to shape and break through concrete and stone surfaces accurately.
Multiple Size Options:
- Available in various diameters and lengths, catering to a range of drilling and chiseling requirements and ensuring versatility on the job site.
Enhanced Impact Resistance:
- Engineered to handle high-impact forces, preventing premature wear and maintaining performance over extended periods.
Quick Bit Changes:
- The SDS system allows for fast and secure bit changes, minimizing downtime between drilling and chiseling tasks.
- The bit's design incorporates features to minimize vibration transfer to the user, enhancing comfort during prolonged use.
- Ideal for professional contractors and tradespeople who require reliable tools for heavy-duty concrete and masonry work.
Longevity and Reliability:
- The bit's durable construction ensures consistent performance and a longer lifespan, reducing the need for frequent replacements.
Optimal Dust Removal:
- Equipped with effective fluting to assist in debris removal during drilling and chiseling, maintaining clear work areas.
- Designed with safety in mind, the bit's secure attachment and stable performance reduce the risk of accidents during use.
Time and Labor Saving:
- Provides efficient drilling and chiseling capabilities, enabling users to complete tasks faster and with less manual effort.
Construction and Renovation:
- Suitable for a range of applications, including drilling anchor holes, installing fixtures, and breaking through concrete for renovation work.